Sorry, nothing in cart.
Packages are generally dispatched within 24 hours after receipt of payment and are shipped via Sagawa’s Transportation Service with tracking and drop-off without signature. If you prefer delivery by Sagawa with required signature, an additional cost will be applied, so please contact us before choosing this method. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online. Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
Your order will be delivered to the main entrance of the delivery address. Our driver may carry your order into the delivery address if he believes it is practical and safe to do as you request. However, it should be noted that we always reserve the right to deliver only to the main entrance of the delivery address.
- Maximum weight of the single frozen package can be 30 kg.
- If the order value is less than 10,000 yen, delivery charge will be 1400 yen.
- If the order value is over 10,000 yen, delivery charge will be 999 yen.
- Maximum weight of the single dry package can be 40kg.
- If the order value is less than 10,000 yen, delivery charge will be 800 yen.
- If the order value is over 10,000 yen, delivery will be free.
Delivery Times Based on Region
- Honshu – Next day delivery
- Kyushu – Your order will be delivered after two days
- Hokkaido – Your order will be delivered after two days
- Okinawa – Your order will be delivered after three days
Public/ Bank and Local Holidays
Please note that delivery dates may be affected by public/ bank and local holidays. If you are in any doubt, please feel free to call us on 0471423030 and will answer any queries you may have.
AAG Halal Foods can estimate a date for delivery of goods, but customers shall understand that it is an estimate. AAG Halal Foods shall not be liable for any loss caused to the customer as a result of failure to deliver by the estimated delivery date or such other date or time as may be subsequently agreed.
Customers must inform AAG Halal Foods if there are any specific instructions with regards to delivery, for example if the delivery address may be difficult for the driver to find. AAG Halal Foods shall not be liable for any loss caused to the customer as a result of failure to provide such instructions.
Customers have the opportunity to inform AAG Halal Foods if they would like the goods to be left with a neighbour or in a garden shed, etc. If customers request for goods to be left unsigned for, it is vital that they leave a signed note/message on the outside of the property which the driver can take for our records.